Having A French Friend at School

Bonjour mes amis! Aujourd'hui, je voudrais dire pour vous sur mon amie de français! (Hello my friends! Today, I would like to tell you about my French friend) Haha. Actually, I don't know it is correct or not, but i think it's okay for learning hehe~ So, for this post, I'm sorry I use english to tell you guys. First, I warn you, if my grammatical is not that perfect and there's still any mistake, please correct me if I'm wrong and in here we're learning together. Okay, so let's check this out!~

Having a french friend at school, how is it like? Me? I'm so excited and it is like... I want to shout out to the world "WOW! HEY, I HAVE AN ABROAD FRIEND." but I know it's so embrassing and I won't do that. So, let me introduce herself. Her name is Mazarine and she is native from Paris, French! She came at my school since last October (if i'm not wrong) and she finished her school on last April. So it's about six months she studied at my school. To be honest, i want to share my pic with her, but i think it's personal. So, it's okay, right?

At first, we--all the class felt so difficult to talk with her because she didn't talk english fluently, same like us and she just knew Indonesian a little bit. Oh, i forgot, except one member of our class. WELL, SHE IS THE SMARTEST AT THE CLASS AND SHE CAN TALK FRENCH WELL WITH HER //I CRY. So, Mazarine sat with her as her deskmate. Fyi, there is a french subject at my school, even we can talk french, we just can speak a little bit.

To communicate, we should speak with english. If we didn't know how to express it, we would ask for a help to my smartest friend (haha, why I call her with this(?)) to translate it to french or english. Sometimes, if there wasn't my smartest friend, we just typed what we wanted to talk on the online dictionary at smartphone and gave it to Mazarine haha. Maybe it was so ridiculous, but I think that moment is precious since she came here. 

Then by the time, she is also learning Indonesian with my French teacher so we can talk with her with Indonesian even it's so seldom.

I also talked with her several times. Not often, I think. I've ever asked, "How many subjects do you take at your school in French?" And so far as I remember, she answered, "Eight subjects." I was shocked. OH MY GODNESS, IN HERE I SHOULD STUDY FIFTEEN SUBJECTS. HOW STRONG I AM. My friends and I also asked about the lifestyle, school activities, and the other things.

By the time, Mazarine understands Indonesian well and can talk with it a little bit. And we also get more french words that we hadn't known before. It's fun how we can exchange culture and get our knowledge more wide!

Time flies so fast until she should finish her study at school. Because of that, we--all the class decided to give her some goods for keepsake. On her last day, every member at the class also wrote some messages to express our impression to her. Then, we made surprise to her. When she came to the classroom, the "Thousand Years" song played and the atmosphere at the classroom became sad and blue. Most of us were crying. The class leader walked to Mazarine and gave her batik cloth--goods that we decided to give- in a paperbag, in the inside there are our messages that we have written before. We also gave her a simple scrapbook. Mazarine also gave her words to us in front of the class. That moment is touching my heart until I'm writing this.

Six months felt so short. I remember how I introduce myself first to her. Until that day, when we saw her for the last time at school. Fyi, she is still in Indonesia but just for holiday. So, that's my experience of having an abroad friend at school. See you, Mazarine! Hope we can meet again on another chance and I wish I can visit Paris someday:)

See you on my next post~


Comments

Post a Comment

Before leave a comment, please ensure your comment is supportive and spread positivity :)

Popular posts from this blog

Movie About Insecurity : Imperfect